Grandparents.com is having an amazing As Seen On TV giveaway. They are having Two (2) lucky members will each win a cookware and recipe prize-pack from TeleBrands! What could be better!? Enter today for your chance to win! The prizes include a Stone Wave, Slip Stone Pan, and Dump Cakes book. You’ll be set for life with these products!
Here are the amazing must-have gifts for 2014! Guess what featured products were on it? The Aqua Stone, Pocket Hose Ultra and Dump Cakes all from Telebrands! These products all call to someone in the family, and it’s the perfect gift! Telebrands has been coming out with products to satisfy any customer for the past 30 years. Get your family these gifts for the upcoming holidays and you won’t regret it!
Check out the Telebrands website for all our latest products (and great gifts!).
We are making ourselves delicious fall treats, lots involving sweet potatoes! Well, sweet potatoes are really good for our precious dogs too!! Make these homemade Sweet Potato Dog Chews for your pup. They are healthy, nutritious and very delicious! And what’s better than homemade, pure food for our dog? Nothing! Don’t forget to use the other best thing for your dog…Bullseye Pee Pads! He will thank you for the delicious treat and the clean, easy to use bathroom!
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, washed & dried
- Preheat oven to 250° F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut off one side of the sweet potato lengthwise, as close to the edge as possible. Cutting the side of the potato first allows you to then turn the potato onto this flat surface that you have just created. Having a stable area to rest the potato will make it easier to cut the potato into slices. Don’t discard that first piece, it comes out just as yummy as the rest!
- Cut the rest of the potato into 1/3″ slices, no smaller than 1/4″.
- Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 3 hours, turning half way through.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
Storing – Although these treats are dried, you will want to keep them in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. You can freeze them for up to 4 months.
With a change in seasons comes a change in activities, food, and fun! Don’t let the colder weather keep you and your dog inside. There is loads to do outside with your dog in the Autumn season! Once you start this list, you will want to finish it! Feel free to add some of your own traditions as well. And of course, most importantly, after those fun, long days outside let your pup make the easy decision of going inside on his Bullseye Pee Pad! You guys will be so exhausted after an active day, you’ll both be happy that you don’t have to let him in and out to go to the bathroom. Let’s get started today :)
- Go on a hike
- Play a game of foam football
- Lawn care, with your dog to keep as fun company
- Doggy “Play Dates”
- Farmers Market visits
- Exploring towns iconic sites
- And the list goes on….
Every dog has things you need to teach it so you can spend less time reprimanding them and filling you with frustration! These simple little things will give you more time to enjoy with your dog! Therefore, if you want more time to love your pup this is the post for you! After you teach them these simple things you have full permission to flood the comments with thankful words!
3 Things You MUST Teach Your Dog To Understands:
- The difference between “yes” and “no” – Simple right! Here is the trick on how to teach your dog the difference between the two, because as most of us no dogs unfortunately don’t speak english, spanish, chinese, portuguese but they do understand tone and body language! For yes show signs of happiness and encouragement such as kisses, hugs , smiles, petting etc. On the other hand for no, show the opposite, such as stern hard NO, do not repeat it to often say it slowly loudly with emphasis and disappointment. This is hard but necessary because you don’t want your puppy doing something it is not supposed to when it is not being supervised by you.
- ” Lets go for a walk” this one is easiest of them all! For this one to be completed pull out the leash and see your dogs reaction! Once the leash is visible to not change any attempt and walk your pup! In addition, it is good to do this time accordingly so try to make a schedule maybe every couple hours. This will build a pattern and remind the dog of the signs, time, leash and ” lets go for a walk”. Those three things should trigger a reaction allow them to be ready for a walk around your schedule!
- Sit/Stay, this command is an example of complete obedience. To teach this one you may need some sort of treat to remind your little buddy when doing that action we are happy and proud! One thing you can try to enforce this action is fully extend your arm and point to the floor near their bottom( for sitting) front ( for staying). Next you want to use step #1 along with a treat however when asking for the action be stern and enforcing! After practice and repetition this they will become accustomed to this action.
Woah! The ultimate guide that every dog owner needs to see! Share it with any dog owner and get praised for your recommendation! Want to teach your dog to cuddle with you on your bed or couch? Get the BullseyePeePad.com special offer to double your order, once your little guy sees them, he’ll be begging for some cuddle time!
Ahh, summer time sweetness! Ever wonder why we always feel so great in the summer? Or feeling bad, and want to feel better this season? Well, did you know there are actual health benefits to us during the summertime!? That’s enough to make anyone super excited and eager for the season to come around! (In addition to it being the season of vacations!) I mean really, what does the winter do for our health? I’d be okay without it! Anyways, here is a quick list to the health benefits our body can get in the summer. I know I’ll be making sure I am taking full advantage of these benefits so I can feel great and happy this season! Maybe it will even carry into the colder months. These benefits are equally beneficial to your dog as well!
- Free vitamin D. Forget about those vitamins and get your butt outside! The vitamin D is the one of the most important vitamins in the body and is needed for optimal health. The sun is shinning for us to use, yet so many people are staying inside, huddled up. Take advantage of this unlimited, free dose of Vitamin D.
- Extra Fresh Fruits and Vegetables. Seek out local farmers and literally taste the sweet summer feeling. And it’s good for our diet! Fruits and vegetables are filled with essential nutrients, and with so many in season, it will be easier to keep up with the summer eat-healthy-diet we’ve been working for!
- More Opportunity for Physical Activity. This amazing, warm, inviting weather opens the field for so many kinds of physical activities. Get out there and get active, with your pup of course! There isn’t an excuse NOT to be!
- More Opportunities for Sweating. Ew…that may be your first reaction but actually it’s super cool and important! Sweating is a key component in detoxification for best health, yet in the other months of the year, we often don’t do it enough.
- More Opportunities to Walk Barefoot. It’s a free reflexology massage and connects us back to Earth…that would make anyone feel better!
- Fresh Air. We just simply don’t get enough of it. Fresh air is the key to good health and in the summer, we can get a lot more of it.
- Good Feelings. The sunlight makes us feel good. It releases chemicals in the brain that make us feel happy and confident and better. It is like an antidepressant, and is actually a treatment for SAD sufferers.
There you have it. Summer is officially the best. When you’re doing all this activity and traveling, make sure you have the Bullseye Pee Pads…they’re the best around!
PBJ sat down with AJ Khubani, creator of the As Seen On TV Logo and founder & CEO of Telebrands, for a Q&A with this legend to talk about his career and life. But much to readers surprise, Khubani’s ride hasn’t been a smooth, only up-hill journey. In fact, he went bankrupt three times! This is a must read for all entrepreneurs to read, or anyone interested in the story of someone taking their mistakes and failures and having that lead them to success. His story is unique and inspiring and we recommend everyone check it out!